Need Help? Here are some popular links!
Several student-athletes from Raytown South High School earned postseason honors in the sports of football, soccer, softball, and volleyball.
Several student athletes from Raytown High School earned post season honors in the sports of football and soccer.
Raytown Middle School student Cynne Soria has been selected by Starlight Theater for the 2017 Starlight STARS of Tomorrow program.
On the Spot
Inclement Weather Information
The Raytown C-2 School District offers a variety of ways to learn about school closings due to inclement weather. After the decision to close school is made, the district will communicate in the following ways:
- A recorded telephone call will go to the all students’ primary contact number as well as staff members through the Blackboard Mass Notification service. Families are encouraged to make sure their phone numbers are accurate and to notify their student’s school if contact information has changed.
- Snow days are shared via Raytown C-2 School District social media, including Facebook, found by searching for “Raytown C-2 School District,” and on Twitter, found by searching @RaytownSchools.
- Information is shared in the district’s electronic newsletter. To subscribe, please visit https://www.raytownschools.org/Page/1434.
- The information is posted on the district’s website at www.raytownschools.org.
- School closings are included on the district’s information telephone line at (816) 268-7001.
- Push notifications are sent to the district’s mobile app. In the Apple App Store or in Google Play Store, search “Raytown School District” to download the app.
- Local media are provided information about school closings. Listen or watch for “Raytown C-2 School District” or “Raytown Schools.”
For information about Missouri requirements for make-up days related to inclement weather (snow days), please visit the following Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education webpage at https://dese.mo.gov/financial-admin-services/school-governance/school-calendar.
Cookies with Santa
The Raytown Schools Wellness Center will host Cookies with Santa on Dec. 16 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Community Room. Space is limited, to sign up for the event, please stop by the Raytown Schools Wellness Center or call (816) 268-7190. For more information, check out the flyer.
Raytown MLK Celebration
The 21st Annual MLK Celebration hosted by the Raytown Community Interfaith Alliance will take place on Jan. 14 at Raytown South High School at 4 p.m. The keynote speaker will be Mr. Alvin Brooks. The Raytown South High School Cardinal Chorale and Raytown South Middle School Jazz Band and will perform. Mayor Michael McDonough will offer a proclamation. The winners of the 6th annual MLK Today Essay Contest will also be recognized during the event. For more information, view the flyer.
Baby Jays Learning Center
The Baby Jays Quality Learning Center hosted by Raytown High School Advanced Child Development program is enrolling children ages 3-5 for classes starting September 2017. Classes are Mondays and Thursdays from 7:30 a.m.-9:50 a.m. For more information please contact Rochelle Netten at email@example.com. You can view the flyer and application below.