How to Enroll
Great Expectations Before and After School Care is separate from the school day. Participation is voluntary with Terms and Conditions that apply. All GE services require registration and payment in advance. Our mission is to reach, grow, connect, and discover endless learning possibilities in a safe, fun, and caring environment. We look forward to partnering with all our families and welcome you to enroll.
Enrollment Terms and Conditions:
- Registration fee (non refundable/non transferable): $40 or $50/family and paid at the time of registration. It's important to note that waitlists form as seats fill.
- Great Expectations does not prorate fees and part-time care is not available.
- Weekly fees are due in advance of service and previous balances must be paid to attend.
- Registration is required for all services, including Wednesday Free Care.
- Elementary Full Day Care on non-academic days is available at a separate cost.
- State Subsidy is not available at this time. However, your child may qualify for reduced fees by applying for free and reduced lunch. Please see our fee schedule for prices.
How to Enroll Online
- Go to the GE EZ Child Track portal
- Select New Customers
- Complete online registration
- You will receive an email notice when your registration is received. Please allow 2 business days for processing
- 2nd email notice will be sent once registration is complete
- We encourage our families to begin services on Mondays because we do not prorate fees
Note: There is a $40/1 child or $50/family nonrefundable/nontransferable fee that must be paid in addition to the first week's service fee before the student(s) can attend Great Expectations.
Administrative Assistant to Director
Business Office Address:
6608 Raytown Road
Raytown, MO 64133
Business Office Hours:
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Standard Hours of Operation:
- 6:30 am until the start of school
- School dismissal until 6 pm
Wednesday Early Release
- Early Schools 8:30 am - 2:05 pm
- Late Schools 9:05 am - 2:40 pm
Full Day Care Hours:
- 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
*GE is closed on snow days