How to Enroll
Great Expectations Before and After School Care service is separate from the school day and is not a mandated program. Participation in all programming is considered voluntary with Terms and Conditions that apply. All GE services require registration, approved enrollment, and payment in order to be considered for care.
Our mission is to reach, grow, connect, and discover endless learning possibilities in a safe, fun, and caring environment.
ENROLLMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Pre K and K-5 Registration Fees are $40/1 child or $50/family (non-refundable & non-transferable)
- Registration Fee must be paid in advance for application to be processed
- Waiting list will form as spots fill
- Great Expectations does not prorate fees & part time care is not available
- Enrollment fee is due upon registration and the weekly payment is due in advance before attending
- All previous balances must be paid in full before enrollment is granted
- Students must be registered & enrolled to attend any program service including Wednesday Free Care
- K-5 Full Day Care for non-academic days is available at a separate cost
How to Enroll Online:
- Go to the GE EZ Child Track portal
- Select New Customers
- Complete online registration
- You will receive an approval email once registration is processed
- Please allow 2 business days for processing
Note: There is a $40/1 child or $50/family nonrefundable/nontransferable fee that must be paid in addition to the first week's service fee before the student(s) can attend Great Expectations.
Business Office Address:
6608 Raytown Road
Raytown, MO 64133
Director: Tonya Crompton
Administrative Assistant to Director: Denise Ferguson
Standard Hours of Operation:
- 6:30 AM until the start of school
- School dismissal until 6 PM
Wednesday Early Release (K-5)
- Early Schools 8:30 a.m. - 2:05 p.m.
- Late Schools 9:05 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
Wednesday Early Release - Three Trails
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Friday Early Release - New Trails
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Full Day Care Hours (K-5 only):
- 6:30 AM-6:00 PM
*GE is closed on snow days
- Enroll My Child (Not mobile friendly)