Double Your Gift!
An easy way to double your gift to the Raytown Educational Foundation is through employee giving programs. Many companies sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
It Starts with You
- Ask your employer if your company has an Employee Matching Gift Program.
- Obtain the necessary forms or receive a link to your employer’s online submission process.
- Your employer may require REF’s Tax Identification Number. (See below)
- Most companies require confirmation of your gift by REF and will provide a form or link for REF to complete the process online.
- REF info:
- Address: 10750 East 350 Highway
- Tax ID/EIN:43-1667551
- Contact: Martha Cockerell at REF@raytownschool.org or call at 816-268-7181.
Matching gifts are an important source of funds that support learning experiences for Raytown students and staff. Thank you for checking to see if your company offers a Matching Gifts Program and/or if REF is eligible.