RQS Update: Secondary Return to In-Person Learning
On Monday, February 8, the Raytown Board of Education voted for secondary students enrolled in in-person school to return on Monday, March 1. Based on the Board’s decision, the following is set to occur:
- Middle and High School students will return on a AA/BB hybrid schedule with all students participating in virtual learning on Wednesdays. A separate email will be sent to in-person families informing them of which group their student is assigned to.
- A Group will attend Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Wednesdays will be a virtual day and buildings will communicate their schedules.
- B Group will attend Thursdays and Fridays.
- Raytown Success Academy (RSA) secondary students will attend Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Wednesdays will be a virtual day for secondary RSA students.
- Herndon Career Center students will continue their current hybrid schedule.
- New Trails (NT) students will continue their current Monday-Thursday attendance. Friday will continue to be virtual learning. Hours for NT attendance will change; however, to their typical attendance hours. New Trails administration will be communicating with all families regarding the hour changes.
- Northwood students will continue their current Monday-Thursday attendance, Friday will continue to be virtual learning. Hours will remain the same.
- Middle school and high school students in self-contained programs (for those who select in-person instruction) will attend in-person Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Wednesdays will be virtual learning. Students will continue to attend at their current location.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to provide a safe and productive environment for our staff, students and families.
RQS Update: Secondary Asynchronous Days Feb. 25 & 26
RQS Learning Update: January 12, 2021
Potential Virtual Snow Day - Jan. 25
Secondary Semester Schedule/Grading Change
RQS Update: Return to Virtual Learning
We encourage families to ensure students have access to the internet at home, should the District close for an extended period of time. Some internet providers are offering free, low or reduced cost programs and resources for families. Please follow the links below for more information.