Substitute at RQS!
Welcome to our Substitute Information Page!
Substitute teaching offers an opportunity to impact students while maintaining schedule and location flexibility. Substitutes are needed for various positions throughout the school year. Opportunities vary from daily, weekly and sometimes long-term, as well as the locations and positions available. Some of these positions include:
Substitute Pay Information
How much is a Substitute Paid?
- Substitute teachers work a 7.5 hour day and their daily rate of pay is $130. Long-term substitutes are paid a daily rate of $150.
- (NOTE: Classified substitutes do not receive a long-term rate of pay. They are paid based on step one of the current position in the current salary schedule). Click here for the classified substitutes pay rate.
- All substitutes are paid a BONUS of $100 when they work 5 or more days in a calendar month(paid on the 25th of the following month).
When Do Substitutes Get Paid:
- Pay days are on the 10 and the 25 of the month, or the last working day before the 10 or the 25 of the month. Click here to view the payroll schedule.
Where Can I Find My Pay Stub:
- All substitutes will be paid by Direct Deposit. Your user name is your personal email and your password is your employee ID number. Note:(The first time you log in you will be asked to change your password). NOTE: You will not be able to access your direct deposit until your first pay check. Click here to view your pay stub.