Skip To Main Content


All Waiver enrollments will need to make an appointment to complete the wavier affidavit in person at the enrollment center.  Contact us at

Placement paperwork is court-stamped documentation placing the student in the  care and custody of the waiver family.  

  • DFS/DMH Court Documentation
  • Court Placement/Group Home Documentation
  • Military Deployment
  • Power of Attorney is NOT ACCEPTED.

Documents requested from the Waiver Family:

  • Driver's License
  • Mortgage or Lease agreement
  • A current gas or electric bill 30 days old or less.  If utilities included in the lease or not utilities are in lessee's name, please provide two additional proof documents:
  • Car Payment
  • Court/State/Gov't Docs
  • Life Insurance 
  • Student Loan Information
  • Pay Check/Pay Stub
  • Unemployment Verification
  • Student's Proof of Birth
  • Student's Immunization
  • Placement Paperwork