Welcome to Three Trails Preschool
Raytown School District offers full-day preschool to children who turn 4 on or before July 31 and live in the District's attendance boundaries.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE-Children who are eligible for Free or Reduced lunch and/or have Developmental/Pre-Academic concerns, will be given priority enrollment
If you have a child that will be 4 years old on or before July 31st ~ apply child online as a NEW student. All families must live in the school district and turn 4 before July 31st. Students who turn 5 before July 31st are not eligible for PRK. Raytown School District Employees living outside the district who are interested in preschool will need to contact Lotta Sydanmaa at email@example.com or call (816)268-7145.
To apply online:
About Three Trails Preschool
Three Trails believes in providing children:
- A safe, nurturing environment for your child to learn and grow
- A rigorous curriculum that develops fundamental skills to help prepare your child to be successful in school
- A qualified staff that has a strong educational background in early childhood education:
You can be confident that your child is involved in a program that prepares them for a successful educational future. We at Three Trails Preschool believe it is important that Three Trails children leave our program with the skills necessary to be successful in Kindergarten.
Full Day Program
(4 year olds only)
- Raytown Community children who are 4 years old by August 1st, can attend free of charge, our full day preschool
Great Expectations Before & After School Care
- Families have the opportunity to register for this fee-based service. Both before & after school care will be provided by Great Expectations, the District care program. Great Expectations is optional. Three Trails Great Expectations does not accept subsidy at this time.
- Link to Great Expectations: https://www.raytownschools.org/domain/295
- Transportation is not provided for most students.
- *exceptions may be children with special education needs
- Breakfast will be provided free for all students. Students can bring or purchase lunch. Free and reduced lunch prices are available ~ lunch form is completed as part of enrollment.
- Link to Food Service: https://mo02210312.schoolwires.net/Page/1468
As part of the district's efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology and maintain fiscal responsibility, the district has transitioned from paper to electronic flier (eflier delivery). To publicize content that supports the basic educational mission of the district and/or benefits the population of the district in a positive manner, the Raytown C-2 School District uses Peachjar, a free online service for schools, to post approved efliers so that they are accessible to parents, staff and students as wanted/needed. To learn more about Peachjar, please click here.
Tara Baker, Principal
Ebony Sims, Social Worker
Lotta Sydanmaa, Secretary
Mon. Tues. Wed. Thru.
8:00 a.m. - 3:05 p.m.
Friday Early Release
8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
8812 Gregory Blvd.
Raytown, MO 64133