Community Feeding Programs
- Groceries Sundays 4:00–5:30pm (or until gone)
- Graceway Church, 5460 Blue Ridge Cut-Off Kansas City, MO 64133
- Curbside Grocery pick up. Do not exit your vehicles, groceries will be brought to you. You do not need an ID - www.facebook.com/visitgraceway
REAP (RAYTOWN EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM)
- REAP, 9300 E. 75th St., Raytown, MO 64138
Food: Every Friday- 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. (Follow REAP on FB - "Raytown REAP" for any changes due to inclement weather or updates)
Utility Assistance: Please visit www.raytownreap.org, scroll down to "STAY IN TOUCH." Fill out the information in this section and hit "SUBMIT." You will be contacted via email
For more information, call 816-356-0054 or email email@example.com
HOPE NETWORK OF RAYTOWN
- Tuesdays at 1:00, Wednesdays at 3:00, Thursdays at 6:00
- Connection Point Church, 10500 E. 350 Hwy Raytown, MO 64138 (Park in the back of the church-near soccer field-look for Hope Network Signage directing you.)
- Tuesdays - Mobile, Touchless Pantry
- Wednesday & Thursdays - The Hope Network Pantry will be open for client choice shopping with temporary COVID restrictions. When you arrive take a number, then wait in your car until your number is called. Only one person per family may come into the Pantry. Only 20 per session. First come, first served. You will need an ID and be willing to complete an application. No Residency or Income restrictions at this time.
- Additional Assistance: Hope Network has funding available to assist with rent and/or utilities and a vehicle repair program. There are specific regulations that must be met to qualify for these programs. Call 816-778-1105 for consideration, leave a message and Michele will contact you.
FOOD MOBILE - RESURRECTION HUNGER STOPPERS
T.A.G.S. FREE LUNCH
- Distribution Information
- Monday, March 8 | 3-6 pm | One Spirit UM Church | 7900 Blue Ridge Blvd. Raytown, MO 64138
- Tuesday, March 9 | 2–5 pm | Quindaro Community Center | 2726 Brown Ave. Kansas City, KS 66104
- Thursday, March 11 | 3–6 pm | East High School | 1924 Van Brunt Blvd. Kansas City, MO 64127
- Saturday, March 27 | Noon – 3 pm | Welborn Elementary | 5200 Leavenworth Rd. Kansas City, KS 66104
- Tuesday, March 30 | 3–6 pm | JA Rogers Elementary | 6400 23rd St. Kansas City, MO 64129
- Additional Information
- Drive through or walk up options available
- Mandatory masks and social distancing
- Please check cor.org/localimpact for updates regarding severe inclement weather
- Distribution while supplies last
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- Sponsored by: The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection
T.A.G.S. is composed of a group of individuals, business owners, and professionals united to empower the community through resources and guidance. T.A.G.S is providing free lunches to school age children. A typical lunch will include one of the following: a pre-wrapped peanut butter sandwich (with grape jelly, strawberry jelly, honey, or Nutella), a pasta bowl (marinara or cheesy), or a meal of similar value. In addition, children will also be provided with a piece of fruit (apple, orange, or banana), a snack (chips, Goldfish, crackers, fruit roll-up, or pretzels), a veggie bag, and fruit juice. To register for more information, please visit https://tagsfreelunchkc.com/.
PANDEMIC FOOD STAMP/SUPPLEMENTAL NUTRITIONAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Pandemic Food Stamp/Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (P-SNAP) will allow all households currently eligible for SNAP to receive the maximum amount for their household size from March 2020 through February 2021. For more information, please call 1-855-FSD-INFO (1-855-373-4636) to speak with a team member who can help. You can visit https://mydss.mo.gov/covid-food-stamp-info to learn more about P-SNAP.