Community Feeding Programs
- Groceries Sunday 4:00–5:30pm (or until gone)
- Graceway Church, 5460 Blue Ridge Cut-Off Kansas City, MO 64133
- Curbside Grocery pick up. Do not exit your vehicles, groceries will be brought to you. You do not need an ID. www.facebook.com/visitgraceway
RAYTOWN SUMMER LUNCH MINISTRY
- Grocery Bag (Lunch items) Every Tuesday from 4:00–6:00pm (or until gone) through August 18.
- Raytown Christian Church, 6108 Blue Ridge Blvd, Raytown MO 64133
- Service provided curbside in the parking lot by the ramped entrance. Do not get out of your car groceries will be brought to you. You do not need an ID. www.facebook.com/
REAP (RAYTOWN EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM)
- REAP, 9300 E. 75th St., Raytown, MO 64138
- REAP will provide the food pantry, rental and utility assistance by appointment only. When you arrive please wait in your car until your appointment time and wear you mask (masks are required but not provided.)
- You will need an ID and be willing to complete an application. No Residency or Income restrictions at this time.
- To make an appointment call 816-356-0054 or email email@example.com
HOPE NETWORK OF RAYTOWN
- Tuesday at 1:00, Wednesday at 3:00, Thursday at 6:00
- Connection Point Church, 10500 E. 350 Hwy Raytown, MO 64138 (Park in the back of the church-near soccer field-look for Hope Network Signage directing you.)
- The Hope Network Pantry will be open for client choice shopping with temporary COVID restrictions. When you arrive take a number, then wait in your car until your number is called. Only one person per family may come into the Pantry. Only 20 per session. First come, first served. Wearing a mask is optional. You will need an ID and be willing to complete an application. No Residency or Income restrictions at this time.
- Additional Assistance: Hope Network has funding available to assist with rent and/or utilities and a vehicle repair program. There are specific regulations that must be met to qualify for these programs. Call 816-778-1105 for consideration, leave a message and Michele will contact you.
T.A.G.S. FREE LUNCH
T.A.G.S. is composed of a group of individuals, business owners, and professionals united to empower the community through resources and guidance. T.A.G.S is providing free lunches to school age children. A typical lunch will include one of the following: a pre-wrapped peanut butter sandwich (with grape jelly, strawberry jelly, honey, or Nutella), a pasta bowl (marinara or cheesy), or a meal of similar value. In addition, children will also be provided with a piece of fruit (apple, orange, or banana), a snack (chips, Goldfish, crackers, fruit roll-up, or pretzels), a veggie bag, and fruit juice. To register for more information, please visit https://tagsfreelunchkc.com/.
PANDEMIC FOOD STAMP/SUPPLEMENTAL NUTRITIONAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
P-SNAP will allow all households currently eligible for SNAP to receive the maximum amount for their household size for March and April. For more information, please call 1-855-FSD-INFO (1-855-373-4636) to speak with a team member who can help.