Spring Sports: Track and Field
Practice Begins on March 1st: All 7th and 8th graders with a current sports physical are eligible to participate. Here is our practice schedule.
Athletes should report to the gym on March 1. These are requirements for participation:
- Completed sports physical signed by your physician
- Signed COVID-19 Participation Waiver
- Athletic attire (bring warm clothes - we will practice outside!)
- Water bottle
Prior to the first competition:
- Athletes must pay activities fees.
- Signed Participation Agreement and Emergency Contact forms must be submitted.
- Signed COVID-19 Myocarditis Acknowledgment
- Academic eligibility updated for each Trister (no more than 1 F)
Fill out this contact form to let us know your child is joining a team. If you have questions, we can contact you to help make sure you have all the information.
STILL NEED A PHYSICAL? Here are some local resources.
Let's Keep Our Cardinal Family Healthy! In order to address COVID-19 concerns, athletes should arrive with a full water bottle and wear masks to enter and exit practices.
Kennedy Johnson - Wrestling - Wrestling Info
Joel Corzine - Activities Director
These are required forms; to be completed prior to participation:
MSHSAA Physical Evaluation Form– This should be completed by your physician. Physicals remain valid for two calendar years.
COVID-19 Pre-Participation Waiver – Coaches will have these available for parents to sign when dropping off their athlete.
COVID-19 Myocarditis Acknowledgment - Parents need to read and acknowledge by signing.
Participation Agreement – This must be signed by both parent and athlete in an agreement to abide by district rules and standards.