The Elementary and Secondary Education Act provides for federal funding to support the education of students, especially those who are most at-risk of failure.
Raytown Quality Schools uses these funds for the following purposes.
- Reading and math intervention
- Professional learning for teachers and administrators
- Supplies to help overcome barriers to education for students without fixed, adequate, night-time residence
- Transportation for foster students
- Preschool instruction
- Supplemental instruction for English Learners
- Resources to help prevent student suicide
- Innovative real-world learning opportunities
Dr. Lynn Tarvin
Director of Student Programs
Victoria Denney (Title I, II, III, IV)
Evelyn Velasquez (Bilingual Family School Liaison)
Wendy Mejia (District Spanish Interpreter/ Translator)