2017-2018 Application Process
Part of a five-year plan to offer no cost, half-day pre-kindergarten (pre-k) services to all four-year-olds in Raytown, the Raytown School District is expanding its early childhood offerings beginning with the 2017-2018 school year. If your child turns four on or before July 31, 2017, you can now apply for one of 170 pre-k seats! Transportation will be provided. The application does not guarantee a seat.
Pre-K expansion process.pdf- ENGLISH
- Families must live in the school district and the child must be 4 years old on/before July 31, 2017.
- Families must complete (choose one):
- Online PreK pre-registration form [link]:
- Contact Tara Baker: Phone (816)268-7145 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Pre-K staff member will contact families that have applied for enrollment status. Families will be notified if their child is ACCEPTED or put on a WAIT-LIST depending on open student seats.
- If your child is on a WAIT-LIST, families will be contacted when a seat becomes available.
- If your child is ACCEPTED, families will have 5 business days to complete residency. If residency is not completed in 5 business days, child will be put on the wait-list. Residency is completed at the Residency Office. See below for address, hours and contact information.
- Residency Office: 10500 E. 60th Terrace, Raytown, MO 64133
- (816)268-7035 (P), (816)268-7079 (F)
- DATES & TIMES: Recommended to call before coming.
- Monday-Friday-8:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- WHAT TO BRING: Families should bring all items listed below. without required documents, a child cannot be enrolled.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for enrollment:
- Mortgage or Lease Agreement – full lease, students must be listed as occupants
- Current Gas or Electric Bill 30 days old or less; Electric Bill preferred (No Shut-off / Final Notices and No Water / Sewer bills will be accepted) If utilities are included in lease, please provide two additional documents for approval. Additional documents can include:
- Car Payment Information/Insurance Paper
- Court / State / Government Documents
- Life Insurance
- Student Loan Information
- Pay Check / Pay Stub
- Unemployment Verification
- Bank Statement
- Parent / Legal Guardian Photo ID
- Student’s Original Proof of Birth upon enrollment
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Legal Guardianship Paperwork – if applicable
Families with students who are currently enrolled in Herndon Preschool or New Trails Early Learning Center who will be returning for the 2017-2018 school year do not need to pre-register for placement. Current early childhood families will receive information regarding enrollment from their school’s principal.
For more information about the Pre-K Expansion Program, please call 816.268.7145 email email@example.com, or visit [link]. For a comprehensive overview of the Raytown Schools Early Childhood Program, requirements, and guidelines, please visit [link].
Raytown School District Early Childhood: Early Childhood Brochure