Benefits of Career Tech Education (CTE)
- High School Graduation Requirements
- College Credit
- Continued Ed & Industry Preparation
- Internship/On-the-Job Exploration
- Hands-On & Minds-On Learning
- Student Organizations (SkillsUSA, FCCLA, NTHS, Ambassadors)
- Meeting Students With Shared Interest
- Partnerships with Local Business & Organizations
Today’s career/tech education programs are just the first step to lucrative careers. With such high demands for skilled work force students are finding beginning wages in the workplace that range from $14-$35 per hour directly after completion of high school. Many students are going directly into the industry and earning tuituion reembursement from their union or company.
CTE preparation leads to professions that are:
To learn more about Herndon Career Center or the beneefits of Career and Technical Education, please contact Nate Zier.