How to Enroll
How to Enroll
All Great Expectations services require registration and payment in advance. Our mission is to reach, grow, connect, and discover endless learning possibilities in a safe, fun, and caring environment. We look forward to partnering with all our families and welcome you to register.
Enrollment: Limited Terms and Conditions:
- Registration fee (non refundable/non transferable): $40 or $50/family due at the time of registration. Waitlists form as seats fill.
- GE does not prorate fees & part-time care is not available.
- Weekly fees are due in advance of service and previous balances must be paid to attend.
- Registration is required for all services, including Wednesday Free Care.
- Elementary Full Day Care on non-academic days is available at a separate cost.
- State Subsidy is not available at this time. However, we work with our families individually as needed and your child may qualify for reduced fees by applying for free and reduced lunch. Please see our fee schedule for prices.
How to Register Online
- Go to the GE EZ Child Track portal
- Select New Customers
- Complete online registration
- Please allow 2 business days for processing
- Registration fee is due at the time of registration, $40 or $50 Family is nonrefundable & nontransferable.
Administrative Assistant to Director
Business Office Address:
6608 Raytown Road
Raytown, MO 64133
Business Office Hours:
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Standard Hours of Operation:
- 6:30 am until the start of school
- School dismissal until 6 pm
Wednesday Early Release
- Early Schools 8:30 am - 2:05 pm
- Late Schools 9:05 am - 2:40 pm
Full Day Care Hours:
- 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
*GE is closed on snow days