Tuesday, September 10 Early Dismissal
Tuesday, September 10, Tuesday, October 29, and Friday, December 20 are early dismissal days. While we normally have early release on Wednesdays for Professional Development, these particular days are true half days. The following schedule shows half day dismissal times for all schools:
Secondary Schools (Dismissal)
10:27 a.m. Raytown High and Raytown South High
10:30 a.m. Raytown Success Academy
11:10 a.m. Raytown Middle, Raytown Central Middle, and Raytown South Middle
Elementary Schools (Dismissal)
11:50 a.m. Blue Ridge, Eastwood, Fleetridge, Norfleet, and Spring Valley
12:25 p.m. Laurel Hills, Little Blue, Robinson, Southwood, and Westridge
- Herndon Career Center will have a.m session only (Cosmetology will dismiss at 10:40 a.m.).
- Northwood School will dismiss at 12:25 a.m.
- Three Trails Preschool
- School will dismiss at 11:45 a.m. on September 10 and October 29.
- There will be NO school on December 20.
- New Trails Early Learning Center
- Pre-kindergarten (four-year-olds) students will dismiss on their normal schedule (3:35 p.m.) on September 10.
- There will be NO school for pre-kindergarten students on October 29 and December 20.
- There will be NO school for three-year-old on September 10, October 29, and December 20.
Important Information about Lunch on Half Days
- ALL Elementary Schools, Northwood School, Three Trails, and New Trails will serve lunch.
- NO lunch will be served at the middle school or high school level, or at the Raytown Success Academy.
After School Childcare Information
- Students who are not currently enrolled in Great Expectations will not receive child care after school. Please note that this is different from the Wednesday Care policy. If you have any questions, please contact the Great Expectations Office at 816-268-7086.
- NO after school care or study hall sessions will be offered at the middle or high school level. All middle school and high school students will be going home at the half day dismissal time.
These half days are essential components for professional development of staff, and we appreciate your cooperation and support. If you have questions, please contact your school’s principal.